Is your organisation ready for GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation comes into force on 25th May 2018. It will impact on all EU organisations holding personal data & indeed all non-EU organisations holding data on EU citizens.
Our GDPR advisory practice offers a comprehensive suite of consultancy and technical rectification services to organisations in need of direction and help ahead of next year’s deadline.
Our offering includes:-
- Educational – our consultants including our legal partner Lewis Silkin LLP, are ready to inform and educate your teams on the remit and scope of GDPR
- Audit – we provide a full audit of your technical and processing services identifying areas for rectification via a roadmap of change
- Resolution and fixing- our technical team will make changes to your website, CRM and other systems to ensure for example, best practice UX is deployed for obtaining marketing consent
- Consultancy and training – beyond supporting your staff with the impact of GDPR on business practices we also deliver training assets including manuals, face-face, screencasts etc.
- Regular checkpoints – we advise regular 6 month check-up and reviews of your services to ensure they remain compliant
- Testing and validation – all our services can be validated by external 3rd parties to give you peace of mind
If you would like to find out more please contact us.
In the meantime, we have published a number of white papers on GDPR