Achievement for All 3As
Achievement for All 3As: Consultancy and strategy, CRM, Support and maintenance, creative proposition, training and guidance, information architecture, managed service and ongoing development.
Background and Requirements
This national charity for disadvantaged children in education appointed Panlogic to lead a digital review of systems and processes. We identified technology and process improvements to prepare them to meet their goal of increasing the number of schools they work in from 1500 to 6000.
Strategy & Delivery
Panlogic supported the development and implementation of a technology platform to create a step change in the efficiency, impact and sustainability of the charity in order for it to scale up at a key point in its development. Three phases to this were: Assessment and High Level Design, Build and Test, Scale to full delivery.
During delivery of this project, we:
- Ran workshops and audit of current systems
- Defined capabilities for inclusion in the scope
- Maintained a project plan, risk register, milestone charting and critical path
- Researched and advised on the optimum CRM, Learning platform and Social platform based on AFA’s requirements
- Developed a high level conceptual design
As well as leading this project we were also awarded the contract for Support and Maintenance of the Charity’s Joomla website. This included:
- Testing after every edit
- Creation of regular site backups
- Single point of responsibility and contact for support
- Response times set out in the SLA have consistently been exceeded.
Panlogic delivered workshops and interviews which in turn resulted in detailed requirements specifications for a variety of strategic tools which form the backbone of Achievement for All’s Digital Strategy. We produced a comprehensive review of CRM systems and made a recommendation for best fit which enabled the Charity to maximise value and ensure the system would be fit for purpose.
In addition to this, Panlogic’s support of the Charity’s website based on Joomla CMS exceeded defined response times and provided a service which adapted to rapid change.
See all case studies