4 week paid placement leading to potential salaried position:
- Entry level marketing position
- Great opportunity for a recent graduate
- 4 week paid placement leading to potential salaried position
The successful applicant will support the sales team at Panlogic to develop a new market offering around support and hosting of large scale public and private sector websites. You will be responsible for building contact lists, identifying prospects, making initial contact and qualifying the opportunity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great experience to add to your CV. Full support and training will be given.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out research into sales opportunities within specified sectors
- Developing targeted and detailed prospect lists
- Writing, testing and developing an appropriate market offer
- Calling and discussing with potential clients the nature of the offer
- Qualifying opportunities and keeping detailed records of future opportunities
- Working alongside internal bid-writing teams and company managers
The placement will up to a total of 4 weeks with, subject to joint agreement, a salaried position thereafter. All work will be at our Richmond upon Thames office under standard working hours.
You must be articulate in both the spoken and written form and be a well-organised individual with a proven interest in both digital media and marketing/sales. We will expect you to get involved with other aspects of our business and therefore you must be willing to learn and to throw yourself into opportunities as they are presented.
During the four week placement we will pay you £125 per week. The possible salaried position will be £14-18k per annum plus a bonus based on performance of up to an additional £10k per annum.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you would be suitable for the role. Successful applicants will be invited to an informal interview and placements will commence ASAP.